Skip to main content

it is 12:41 am

This draft was written about two weeks ago and never published but here it is... welcome to my blog ;)
It is currently 12:41 am and I should be studying for all of the finals that I have this week but instead here I am, writing my first blog post.
Since I have already procrastinated enough by starting this blog, I think I should procrastinate some more and give some insight into my life. First things first, I think I have the best life ever. Other times I think I have the worst life ever. I am very real but also very dramatic.I find things funny that other people don’t, laugh too often, and roll my eyes too much. I am a night owl. I am most productive at night (hence the act of starting this blog past midnight hehe.)
I enjoy writing. It is a hobby that I like to do for myself and myself only, but I think it might be time to share my thoughts. I have been poked to start this blog by a few different people, including random strangers here and there for quite some time now. Why I chose to start it NOW at this very moment is honestly because I am avoiding studying. This was a spur of the moment type of thing and I have not slept in quite some time so I might totally regret it when I wake up tomorrow. But, I might as well give it a try. It could be that I overly post, or that I never post again, so we’ll just have to wait and see. I hope you look forward to what comes next because it is a surprise for me too :)))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"dancing past the point of no return"

I do this thing where most of the time I don't care what other people think of me, so I do whatever I want and I say whatever comes into my mind. It can end well, or in regret. Either way, there is no going back. And I'm in the process of learning to LOVE the fact that there is no rewind button. Whatever happens happens, and I'm starting to accept that. Its okay that sometimes I'm an idiot, it's great to be opinionated, and its even better to speak out about how you really feel. There is no going back, so might as well embrace every moment. All of them. The good, the bad, and even the embarrassing.  Ive stopped carrying pieces of my past as a burden because I've recently made the realization that I can't change the past, only how I look at it. Soooooo, Ive decided to start looking at it in the best light possible. I laugh at the moments when my life has screwed me over and I've made dumb mistakes. I've stopped the guilt regarding the words that c...

inside a doubting mind

I have no idea what I want to do with my life.  I thought I had it pretty much figured out, but turns out I don't :))). Plans change, interests change, people change. I had a set idea but now I'm not certain and it drives me insane !!!!! I am terrified of the future and the unknown. I wish I could know what college I'm going to, what I'm going to do later in life, if everything is going to turn out okay... but I don't know. I can't know. There is no way of me knowing yet. The future holds endless possibilities and that is a scary thought. You can be walking on sunshine one minute and fall flat on your butt the next. It stresses me out !! (again with not living in the moment ... ) It brings me anxiety and nervousness. I want to be successful. I want to live a long life. I want to make people proud. I want to change someone else's life. There is no guarantee that any of this will happen. I try to trust that everything is in God's hands, but its h...

failure.

I overwork myself. Because of this, there are consequences. I don't realize these consequences exist until I come face to face with them. I take on more than I can handle because I think I'm some sort of badass super human. (spoiler alert ... I'm not) I pull all-nighters to finish the homework that isn't due until next week. Yes, the satisfaction of finally being finished is amazing, but regret comes at school. I am grumpy. I don't pay attention in class. I am simply not myself. The people around me definitely notice. I tell myself I need to work on my time management to stop the all-nighters which again ... doesn't work out. When my friends have problems I let them come to me. They talk, rant, cry, let out their emotions. I listen, give advice where I can, and try my best to help in any way that I can. I have problems of my own to deal with, but I deal with theirs first. This is probably the cause of my occasional emotional breakdowns. This is no one...