Skip to main content

heart happiness

Valentine's Day still has me thinking about all the things I love about my life. It is the cheesiest day of the year, and this is the cheesiest thing I have ever written, but things like these are what make me happy. 

I love hiking to watch the sunrise from the top of a mountain.

I love my family. No words can ever explain !!!

I love anyone who can make me laugh until tears come out of my eyeballs. Especially in times I need it most.

I love weddings and pregnant ladies !!!! This is a weird one but the act of bonding two people for life is so incredible and scary and magical and I love when two people are 100% certain they want to be together forever. As for pregnant ladies, the act of bringing new life to this earth is again, incredible and scary and magical. Pregnant ladies are so beautiful and strong in every way.

I love concerts, especially when the lights dim just before they are about to begin oh my goodness the hype is so intense. 

I love people who are uplifting and optimistic through ANY situation. I have so much admiration for friends who are always positive and bring me up when I feel like I've hit rock bottom.

I love going on long car rides and listening to good music.

I love learning about astronomy. the sun and the moon and the stars are absolutely mind-blowing!!! The solar system is so insane and wonderful and undiscovered. 

Lastly, I love love. Experiencing the love given to me daily makes me feel so lucky <333

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"dancing past the point of no return"

I do this thing where most of the time I don't care what other people think of me, so I do whatever I want and I say whatever comes into my mind. It can end well, or in regret. Either way, there is no going back. And I'm in the process of learning to LOVE the fact that there is no rewind button. Whatever happens happens, and I'm starting to accept that. Its okay that sometimes I'm an idiot, it's great to be opinionated, and its even better to speak out about how you really feel. There is no going back, so might as well embrace every moment. All of them. The good, the bad, and even the embarrassing.  Ive stopped carrying pieces of my past as a burden because I've recently made the realization that I can't change the past, only how I look at it. Soooooo, Ive decided to start looking at it in the best light possible. I laugh at the moments when my life has screwed me over and I've made dumb mistakes. I've stopped the guilt regarding the words that c...

inside a doubting mind

I have no idea what I want to do with my life.  I thought I had it pretty much figured out, but turns out I don't :))). Plans change, interests change, people change. I had a set idea but now I'm not certain and it drives me insane !!!!! I am terrified of the future and the unknown. I wish I could know what college I'm going to, what I'm going to do later in life, if everything is going to turn out okay... but I don't know. I can't know. There is no way of me knowing yet. The future holds endless possibilities and that is a scary thought. You can be walking on sunshine one minute and fall flat on your butt the next. It stresses me out !! (again with not living in the moment ... ) It brings me anxiety and nervousness. I want to be successful. I want to live a long life. I want to make people proud. I want to change someone else's life. There is no guarantee that any of this will happen. I try to trust that everything is in God's hands, but its h...

failure.

I overwork myself. Because of this, there are consequences. I don't realize these consequences exist until I come face to face with them. I take on more than I can handle because I think I'm some sort of badass super human. (spoiler alert ... I'm not) I pull all-nighters to finish the homework that isn't due until next week. Yes, the satisfaction of finally being finished is amazing, but regret comes at school. I am grumpy. I don't pay attention in class. I am simply not myself. The people around me definitely notice. I tell myself I need to work on my time management to stop the all-nighters which again ... doesn't work out. When my friends have problems I let them come to me. They talk, rant, cry, let out their emotions. I listen, give advice where I can, and try my best to help in any way that I can. I have problems of my own to deal with, but I deal with theirs first. This is probably the cause of my occasional emotional breakdowns. This is no one...